This strategic assessment of Analogic, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 49 pages and 5 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Automobile Motor Stator Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
2017 Denmark Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) Market: Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing--Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.Highlights- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts- Feature comparison of major analyzers- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative ...
November 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Malaria diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Malaria definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Adenovirus diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Adenovirus definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research