Complete report $24,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $15,900.
2015 Cancer Diagnostics: A Market on the Verge of Explosion--Technological Breakthroughs, Emerging Tests, Market Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence is VPGMarketResearchs new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the nextfive years. The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA,
Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG,
Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar,
Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone,
Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein,
Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin,
Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product
suppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers
used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest molecular diagnostic methods,
biochips/microarrays, biosensors, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays,
chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, and other technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including
CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments ofmajor suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Pharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Quest Diagnostics
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
- Takara Bio
- Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Thermo Fisher
- Wako Pure Chemicals
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report presents test volumes, sale forecasts and supplier shares for the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, HCV, Anti-HBc, Anti-HBs, Anti-HAV, Hepatitis Delta, HBc Ag, HBe Ag, and ALT/SGPT assays performed in the following markets.
November 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
2015 World Campylobacter Diagnostic Testing Market: Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs-Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Campylobacter diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Campylobacter definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5- and 10-year test volume and sales forecasts by country ...
September 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the US blood banking market, including sales and market shares of leading suppliers of blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening/NAT tests, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by market segment.Table of ContentsBusiness Environment 1. Overview 2. Health Care Expenditures 3. Cost ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research