This new 238-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry
procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry
reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
- The report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed base
for major hematology and flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing
hematology and flow cytometry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.
Contains 238 pages and 38 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of Valproic Acid testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment. Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Market Segmentation Centralized Testing - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories POC/Decentralized Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Molecular Cytogenetics Revenue, means the sales value of Molecular Cytogenetics This report studies Molecular Cytogenetics in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with Production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering ...
September 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the Japanese coagulation testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by market segment.Table of ContentsBusiness Environment Market Structure Market Size, Growth, and Major Suppliers' Market Shares List of ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Latvia Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) Market: Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing--Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years. Highlights - Five-year test volume and sales forecasts - Feature comparison of major analyzers - Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative ...
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research