This new 795-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 795 pages and61 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
About Coagulation Testing Coagulation testing measures the ability of blood to form a clot. Clotting is the process of the blood converting from a liquid into a gel form. Coagulation tests are carried out to detect clotting disorders such as hemorrhage and thrombosis. Many types of coagulation tests exist, including complete ...
September 2016 | $2500 | View Details >>
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the US Point-of-Care/POC Infectious Disease Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Opportunities. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $3,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,500.The report provides an overview of the cell surface marker testing in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), including 5-year forecasts for CD4, CD8, CD34 and other markers by country.RationaleThe use of surface marker identification and classification of cells is ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new 90-page report from Venture Planning Group provides insightful profiles of leading microbiology market players and recent market entrants. The report presents strategic assessments, including sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Contains 90 pages
January 2014 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research