This new 418-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 42 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC coagulation testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major coagulation reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 418 pages and42 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Cyclospora diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Cyclospora definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
October 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This comprehensive report contains 600 pages and 120 tables. The report explores future trends in the US market; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliersâ?? sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and ...
August 2013 | $7500 | View Details >>
This 280-page report presents a comprehensive analysis of the clinical significance and market needs for major blood typing, grouping, and infectious disease screening assays, including NAT tests, as well as extensive listings of companies developing or marketing new blood banking technologies and products.The report also presents strategic assessments of current ...
September 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The Electro-diagnostic equipment in Philippines - Industry summary enables readers the perspectives to be able to evaluate the market for electro-diagnostic equipment in Philippines. The summary includes market size data that covers the years 2009-2020. The industry summary helps answer the following questions: - What is the market size for electro-diagnostic equipment ...
September 2016 | $23 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research