This new 238-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry
procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry
reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
- The report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed base
for major hematology and flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing
hematology and flow cytometry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 238 pages and 38 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.“Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the UK Blood Banking Market 2015” is a new strategic analysis prepared by VPGMarketResearch in order to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and assist industry executives in ...
June 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. “2016 New Frontiers in German Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets” is VPGMarketResearch’s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the German clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the German market; provides ...
October 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides Europe sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of infectious disease testing products by assay and country. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, ...
June 2015 | $7800 | View Details >>
This new 278-page report from Venture Planning Group provides a comprehensive analysis of the US drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amphetamines, Antidepressants, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids/Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD, Methadone, Methaqualone, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxphene....
June 2014 | $1750 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research