This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology,
hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers,
both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.
Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Portable Gas Chromatograph Revenue, means the sales value of Portable Gas Chromatograph This report studies Portable Gas Chromatograph in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Emersion Electric Co. ABB Ltd ...
February 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the European Sexually-Transmitted Diseases (STD) Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities (DataPack)
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the European Sexually-Transmitted Diseases (STD) Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The United States Syphilis Testing Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Syphilis Testing industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Syphilis Testing market analysis is provided for the ...
April 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Yersinia diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Yersinia definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research