Complete report $6,200.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.
2015-2019 UK Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies is VPGMarketResearch.com new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the UK hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the UK market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
UK Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Public Health Laboratoris
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features
of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 250 pages and 30 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
About This ReportThis new 280-page report from VPGMarketResearch presents detailed analysis of the Japanese STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs. In addition to ...
September 2015 | $1500 | View Details >>
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Emerging Opportunities in the Meningitis Diagnostic Testing Market. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
January 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new seven-country study from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 1,398 pages, 194 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years. Highlights- Business and technological trends in seven major markets: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Companion Diagnostics Revenue, means the sales value of Companion Diagnostics This report studies sales (consumption) of Companion Diagnostics in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Abbott Laboratories Advanced Cell Diagnostics Inc Agilent Technologies, ...
August 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research