Complete report $4,350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,800. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearchcontains 610 pages, 26 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases
by market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements
and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics Lab/Corp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 610 pages and 26 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Gens report, Global Cell Culture Dishes Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016-2021 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Cell Culture Dishes. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
2015 World Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostics Market: Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis-Supplier Shares, Country Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
About this ReportThis report presents a detailed analysis of the STD market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume ...
September 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2015 World Transfusion Analyzers and Consumables Market: Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT/Nucleic Acid Testing- Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts for over 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $19,500. This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global molecular blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new ...
September 2015 | $19500 | View Details >>
US Point-of-Care Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets 2014: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers
This new 238-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
January 2014 | $3600 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research