This new 835-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 80 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 835 pages and80 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
About This ReportThis new 281-page report from VPGMarketResearch presents detailed analysis of the UK Respiratory Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Commercial and Public Health Labs.In addition to ...
November 2015 | $1250 | View Details >>
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Biochips market in North America to grow at a CAGR of 10.24 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for high-speed diagnosis. The Biochips market in North America has also been witnessing the increasing outsourcing ...
January 2014 | $2500 | View Details >>
2015-2020 Spain Transfusion Analyzers and Consumables Market: Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT/Nucleic Acid Testing- Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts for over 40 Tests, Strategies, Technologies, Instrumentation
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the Spanish molecular blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This 155-page report provides detailed analyses of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the microbiology testing market, including molecular diagnostics, biochips, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, gel microdroplets, differential light scattering, chromatography and several others. The report also presents strategic assessments of leading market players and emerging suppliers ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research