2015-2019 New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Coagulation Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is VPGMarketResearchs new report, which provides comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of thePOC coagulation market segment, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares ofmajor reagent and instrument suppliers.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance,
Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time,
D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX,
Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII,
Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation,
Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen,
Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S,
Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time,
Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- ADI/American Diagnostica
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Helena Laboratories
- Hyphen BioMed
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- International Technidyne/Nexus DX
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 450 pages and53 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report presents analyses of major current and emerging suppliers of coagulation products in terms of their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.Contains 45 pages
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends in major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides 5-year test ...
November 2013 | $12800 | View Details >>
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Spanish Nucleic Acid Testing/NAT Market: Sales and Market Shares of Major Suppliers. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2014 Analysis of the US HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: Hospitals, Blood Banks, Public Health Labs, Commercial Labs, Physician Offices-- Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts For Immunodiagnostic and NAT Procedures
This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV-1/2, HIV Ag, NAT, Western Blot and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
November 2013 | $1500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research