2015-2019 New Frontiers in Cancer Diagnostics: Global Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
is VPGMarketResearchs new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the nextfive years. The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA,
Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG,
Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar,
Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone,
Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein,
Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin,
Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product
suppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers
used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest molecular diagnostic methods,
biochips/microarrays, biosensors, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays,
chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, and other technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including
CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments ofmajor suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Pharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The United States Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Sleep Apnea Diagnostic ...
January 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cargills (Ceylon) PLC" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
May 2014 | $99 | View Details >>
Complete report $19,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $12,800.SummaryThis comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages, 120 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Ultra-supercritical Thermal Power Unit Revenue, means the sales value of Ultra-supercritical Thermal Power Unit This report studies sales (consumption) of Ultra-supercritical Thermal Power Unit in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering Siemens MHI-Hitachi ...
February 2017 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research