Complete report $5,400. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,500. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearch.comcontains 981 pages, 53 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Japan Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases and market
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences/LabCorp
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious diseasemolecular diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 981 pages and 53 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Campylobacter diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Campylobacter definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
November 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
This report presents strategic analyses of major current and emerging suppliers of cancer diagnostic products in terms of their sales, market shares, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
January 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2015-2019 Global Lyme Disease Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Sales Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities for Suppliers-US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) , Japan
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Lyme disease diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Lyme disease definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country ...
September 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
2015 World Flow Cytometry Market: US, Europe, Japan-Reagent and Instrument Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Test Volume and Sales Market Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
Complete report $18,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,400.This 7-country report will help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the flow cytometry markets during the next five years. The report explores future marketing and technological trends in seven countries; provides market share ...
October 2015 | $12000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research