Complete report $4,350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,800. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearch.comcontains 972 pages, 52 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Italy Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences/LabCorp
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 972 pages and 52 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This report provides an overview of the UK infectious disease diagnostics market, including market shares of leading suppliers by test, as well as volume and sales forecasts by market segment. Table of ContentsBusiness EnvironmentMarket Structure Market Size, Growth, and Major Suppliers' Market SharesList of Tables Test Volume Forecasts by Market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
Mainly covers the following product types Instrument Reagents / Dipstick Biosensor The segment applications including Blood Glucose Cardiovascular Gestation Drug Abuse Infectious Disease Segment regions including(other regions also can be added) USA Europe China Japan The players list(Partly, Players you are interested can also be added) Roche Abbott Johnson & Johnson Bayer Siemens A. Menarini Diagnostics Abaxis Acon Laboratories BD Beckman Coulter Bio-Rad Laboratories Cepheid Chembio Diagnostic Systems Clarity Diagnostics DiagCor Easy diagnosis Edan Getein Helena Laboratories Hologic i-Sens J.H.Bio-tech Landwind Medical Life Technologies Mindray Nipro Diagnostics Randox Laboratories Shanghai upper Sinocare Snibe Diagnostics Span Diagnostics Sysmex Trivitron Healthcare URIT Wondfo …
June 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
Summary This comprehensive report contains 402 pages, 35 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends in the Italian coagulation testing ...
November 2013 | $3950 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research