- Business and technological trends in seven major markets: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain,
UK, and US
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingby country and market
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 30 NAT assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market, by country and laboratory segment,
- Industrial - Academic
- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading molecular diagnosticanalyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD,
Bio-Rad,Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over 30 target/signal amplification methods, including:
- PCR - bDNA
- SDA - NASBA
- TMA - SSSR, and others
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular-
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing molecular diagnostics products,
by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors and executives of leading diagnostic companies and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product
and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data base was conducted.
Contains 1,398 pages and 194 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
ICD Research's "Unified Grocers, Inc.: Wholesale Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
March 2012 | $125 | View Details >>
Glove-Box Train Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
2016-2020 World Legionella Diagnostic Testing Market: Commercial Labs, Hospitals, Physician Offices, Public Health Labs-Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Legionella diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Legionella definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5- and 10-year test volume and sales forecasts by country ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. “2016 New Frontiers in Spanish Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets” is VPGMarketResearch’s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the Spanish clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the Spanish market; provides ...
October 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research