Complete report $4,350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,800. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearch.comcontains 980 pages, 55 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Germany Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forenciscs/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences/LabCorp
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 980 pages and 55 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of Methaqualone testing, including clinical significance, current and emerging diagnostic procedures, as well as test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment. Geographic Coverage France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA Market Segmentation Centralized Testing - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories POC/Decentralized Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - ...
August 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2017 Thailand Tumor Marker Testing Market: Emerging Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains—Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales ...
January 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
This new report contains 521 pages, 63 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Italian hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market, including: Major issues pertaining to the Italian clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact ...
November 2014 | $2500 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. Summary This comprehensive report contains 406 pages, 38 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the German coagulation testing market during the next five years. The ...
November 2013 | $3950 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research