This new 795-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 795 pages and61 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The Global Wound Biologics Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Wound Biologics industry. Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Wound Biologics market analysis is provided for ...
February 2016 | $2800 | View Details >>
Complete report $9,850. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400. “2015-2019 U.S. Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies” is VPGMarketResearch.com new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the U.S. hematology and flow cytometry ...
September 2015 | $6400 | View Details >>
This report provides an overview of the UK molecular diagnostic testing market, including test volume, and sales forecasts by application, and supplier shares by test.Table of ContentsBusiness Environment Market Structure Market Size, Growth, and Major Suppliers' Market Shares List of TablesMolecular Diagnostics Test Volume Forecasts by ApplicationMolecular Diagnostic ...
July 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
Summary This comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 350 pages, 22 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores market and technological trends; provides reagent, instrument and test volume for 40 coagulation procedures; compares features ...
October 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research