Complete report $4,350. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $2,800. The reportis available by section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new study from VPGMarketResearchcontains 615 pages, 26 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases
by market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements
and new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 615 pages and 26 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 260-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides a comprehensive analysis of the Spanish drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: ...
August 2015 | $1500 | View Details >>
2015-2019 Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Market Segmentation Analysis-Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains-Hospitals, Commercial Labs, POC Locations
Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100. The report is available by country, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. “2015 Market Segmentation Analysis of the Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals, Commercial ...
August 2015 | $21100 | View Details >>
2015-2019 World Tumor Marker and Special Chemistry Testing Market: US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), Japan-Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
Complete report $8,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $5,500.This new 320-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 83 tables and provides analysis of the global tumor markers and special chemistry testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The ...
July 2015 | $5500 | View Details >>
This unique market intelligence report from VPGMarketResearch provides information not available from any other published source. The report includes diagnostics sales and market share estimates by product and country for Diagnostica Stago and its main competitors, as well as a profile of the company’s diagnostics business. List of Tables Diagnostica Stago France ...
September 2015 | $3000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research