Complete report $11,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,700. The report is available by country, section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new five-country study from VPGMarketResearch.comcontains 1,128 pages, 136 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the infectious disease molecular diagnosticsmarket during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in major markets
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The infectious disease molecular diagnostics market is one of the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the infectious disease molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
European Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and molecular diagnostic testingfor infectious diseases
by country and market segment.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers of infectious disease molecular diagnosticreagent kits and components.
- Five-year test volume and sales projections for over 40 infectious disease molecular diagnostic assays.
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market by country and laboratory segment.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends,
structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
- Comparison of leading infectious disease molecular diagnosticanalyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies,
trends in testing automation and over target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new molecular
diagnostictechnologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and
new technologies/products in R&D.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
- Elitech Group
- Exact Sciences
- Li-Cor Biosciences
- Monogram Biosciences/LabCorp
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper
- Proteome Sciences
- Sierra Molecular
- Takara Bio
- Tecan Group
- Thermo Fisher
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing and marketing infectious disease molecular
diagnostic products, by test and application.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal
during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Contains 1,128 pages and 136 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $2,300. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $1,500.Summary This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV-1/2/Combo, HIVAg/HIV NAT, Western Blot, HTLV-I/II and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments: - ...
November 2015 | $1500 | View Details >>
This 165-page report presents the clinical significance and market needs for major coagulation laboratory tests, as well as extensive listings of companies developing or marketing new coagulation technologies and products. The report also includes strategic assessments of current and emerging suppliers of coagulation products, including marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies. Contains 165 pages and 19 tables
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,700. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,350. The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. “2016 Spain Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation Analysis: Hospitals, Commercial Labs--Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains” is VPGMarketResearch’s ...
October 2015 | $4350 | View Details >>
2016-2020 Slovakia Coagulation Testing Market: Reagent, Analyzer and Volume Forecasts for 40 Assays, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Innovative Technologies, Opportunities for Suppliers
Summary This comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 350 pages, 22 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores market and technological trends; provides reagent, instrument and test volume for 40 coagulation procedures; compares features ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research