The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.
Contains 1,007 pages and 180 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
?New Frontiers in the Italian Cancer Diagnostics Market: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape? is Venture Planning Group?s new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the Italian cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the Italian cancer diagnostics markets, reviews current ...
May 2014 | $4350 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Cyclospora diagnostics market in the US, Europe France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan. Current scientific views on the Cyclospora definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
November 2013 | $2800 | View Details >>
This new 795-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D ...
September 2015 | $3600 | View Details >>
2016 UK Automated Microbiology Market: Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics-Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 UK Automated Microbiology Market: Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics--Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
January 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research