This 1,007-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic instrument and reagent suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.
Contains 1,007 pages and 180 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Dynamic Compactor Revenue, means the sales value of Dynamic Compactor This report studies Dynamic Compactor in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Hayward Baker Sany Trevi XCMG Zhengzhou Yutong Group Market ...
February 2017 | $3200 | View Details >>
2015-2019 Japan Flow Cytometry Market: Emerging Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers-Competitive Strategies, Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
This report contain 142 pages, 15 tables and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese flow cytometry market, including:
July 2015 | $3200 | View Details >>
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Biochips market in North America to grow at a CAGR of 10.24 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for high-speed diagnosis. The Biochips market in North America has also been witnessing the increasing outsourcing ...
January 2014 | $2500 | View Details >>
This new report from Venture Planning Group contains 231 pages, 13 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
January 2014 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research