This 1,007-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic instrument and reagent suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the emerging POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of the leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,007 pages and 180 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
In this report, the global Stereo Microphone market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (volume), ...
February 2017 | $4000 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 400 pages, 37 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Spanish coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business ...
September 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Summary This comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 350 pages, 22 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores market and technological trends; provides reagent, instrument and test volume for 40 coagulation procedures; compares features ...
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
About This ReportThis new 280-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents detailed analysis of the Japanese STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs. In addition to ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research