This 973-page report contains 153 tables and provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearchs proprietary data files.Contains 973 pages and 153 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016 Slovakia Automated Microbiology Market: Molecular Diagnostics, Identification, Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics- Specimen, Test, and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com examines current and emerging assays; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay and application; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative ...
January 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $7,600. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,900. “2014 Analysis of the Japanese Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Market: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies” is a new strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The ...
December 2013 | $4900 | View Details >>
During the next decade, the immunoprotein testing market will undergo significant transformation. The changes will be caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
The Global Catalase Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Catalase market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Catalase industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans are discussed as well as ...
April 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research