In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Australia about their household and laundry care, and pet care product usage, level of spend, and purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey questioned consumers about their top cleaning and laundry concerns. Data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories in Australia
- Understand what consumers' household care and pet care purchasing habits are in Australia according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories.
- What are consumers key cleaning and laundry concerns?
- How often do consumers use household care and laundry care products and how engaged are they in the category?
- What is the profile of pet owners in Australia?
- How often do consumers use pet care products and what are their spending priorities?
Full list of questions asked about the household care, laundry care, and pet care categories in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group