New Frontiers in US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is a new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the U.S. hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the U.S. market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
U.S. Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features
of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 275 pages and 36 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2014 Opportunities in the European Blood Banking Marketâ? is a new five-country strategic analysis prepared by Venture Planning Group in order to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
September 2013 | $12800 | View Details >>
Wireless Digital Stethoscope Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
2016 Netherlands Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) Market: Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing-Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.Highlights- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts- Feature comparison of major analyzers- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative ...
October 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Emerging Opportunities in the UK HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: Hospitals, Blood Banks, Public Health Labs, Commercial Labs, Physician Offices- Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts for Immunodiagnostic and NAT Procedures (DataPack)
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Emerging Opportunities in the UK HIV/AIDS Diagnostics Market: Hospitals, Blood Banks, Public Health Labs, Commercial Labs, Physician Offices-- Supplier Shares and Sales Forecasts for Immunodiagnostic and NAT Procedures. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
January 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research