This new 1,172-page report contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the 10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the 10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both
currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and proprietary data files.
Contains 1,172 pages and 256 table
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Complete report $11,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $7,700. The report is available by country, section, market segment, individual test, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. This new five-country study from VPGMarketResearch contains 700 pages, 54 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $2,250. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $1,450.RationaleThe use of surface marker identification and classification of cells is spreading beyond lymphocytes to the identification of monocytes, macrophages, myeloid stem cells, and tumor cells. A synergistic combination of the hybridoma technology with flow cytometry is further expanding the ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $6,200. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 250 pages, 32 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in French hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years. The report explores ...
July 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2016-2020 Bulgaria Automated Microbiology Market: Molecular Diagnostics, Identification, Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics-- Specimen, Test, and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com examines current and emerging assays; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay and application; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research