Data service and high -speed internet delivered through WLAN or WWAN is termed a wireless broadband. The wireless services can either be fixed or mobile. Besides providing a high speed internet connection wireless broadband facilitates super-fast download. Furthermore, wireless broadband connections provide the user the flexibility to move around anytime and anywhere in their house or office and stay connected to uninterrupted internet connection. Customers not only get freedom from tangled wires but wireless broadband offers low cost connection. Wireless broadband further supports different types of equipment or devices. Besides this, wireless broadband offers a clean appearance to users surrounding.
The notable rise in concerns over terrorist attacks on important infrastructures, government institutions, enterprises etc. worldwide in recent years have contributes to the growth of the wireless broadband market. There has been a tremendous growth in the implementation of strong wireless broadband connections for public safety. However, lack of awareness of the benefits of wireless broadband in certain region has hampered its growth to a greater extent. On the other hand, with fire department, government bodies, police department and many other responders making use of the technology for communicating important data in the form of videos, pictures etc. are likely to create greater opportunities in years to come.
The market is segmented based on system, end user, application and geography. Systems covered in the market research report consists of fixed, mobile and satellite wireless broadband services. End users discussed during the study are emergency medical service providers, police department, fire department and many others. Applications analysed during the research are video surveillance, GIS, mobile VPN access and more. Regions experiencing tremendous growth include North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA.
Prominent market players are also seen acquiring new companies or local market players to maintain their competitive edge. Other business strategies favored by the companies include constant upgradation, joint ventures and collaborations. Key market players active in wireless broadband services include Airbus Group, Inc., AT&T Inc., Nokia Networks, ZTE Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent S.A. and Harris Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth from 2014 to 2020
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report
WIRELESS BROADBAND IN PUBLIC SAFETY KEY BENEFITS
Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market By System
- Fixed Wireless Broadband
- Satellite Wireless Broadband
- Mobile Wireless Broadband
Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market By End User
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Emergency Medical Service
Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market By Application
- Video Surveillance
- Mobile VPN access
Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Airbus Group, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Nokia Networks
- ZTE Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Harris Corporation.