This presentation uses Canadean's TrendSights Framework to identify five key sub-trends impacting the juice sector, and how manufacturers can respond to these trends. The presentation draws upon consumer insight from Canadean's Consumer Survey as well as examples of the latest innovation to illustrate the opportunities for juice manufacturers within each sub-trend.
- Gain insights into the top consumer and innovation trends driving the juice market globally.
- Identify new opportunities for juice manufacturers to capitalize on.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest consumer preferences for juice?
- What opportunities are there for juice manufacturers to capitalize on?
- What are the key sub-trends impacting consumer behavior and product innovation in juice?
Consumer preferences for juice are driven by taste, price, and healthiness.
Coffeefruit offers a significant opportunity for juice manufacturers as a superfruit ingredient, offering both health and sustainability benefits.
Key words: health, wellness, juice, fruit, smoothies, vegetables, drinkable snacks, fresh, natural, disease management, sensory fusion, dairy.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A