Water treatment system is a system that processes water to make it capable for drinking, medical, and industrial purposes. Contaminants, such as microorganisms, disinfectants, radionuclides are eliminated with the help of water treatment system. It provides protection against harmful organisms and eliminates toxic metals & pesticides. In addition, it is healthy, eco-friendly, and economical when compared to bottled water. Distillation, filtering, reverse osmosis, and ultraviolet disinfection are few techniques used water treatment systems. Technological innovations present new avenues for the growth of the water treatment systems.
Increasing water contamination & industrialization and growing residential & non-residential construction activities are propelling the growth of the market. However, high equipment, installation, and operational cost is obstructing the growth of the market. On the other hand, shortage of clean water in developing & under-developed countries and depleting freshwater resources creating opportunities in the market.
The world water treatment system is segmented based on technology, application, and geography. The technology segment is further classified into water softeners, filtration methods, reverse osmosis, distillation systems, disinfection methods and others. The applications covered in the report are residential and non-residential. The regions, such as North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA) are expected to experience tremendous growth.
The key manufacturers operating in the market are 3M Company, Honeywell International Inc., Pentair PLC, General Electric, Watts Water Technologies Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Best Water Technology AG, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Culligan International Company, and Danaher Corporation. Collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others are strategies implemented by key manufacturers to gain stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world water treatment systems market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world water treatment systems market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world water treatment systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.a
- Competitive landscape of leading manufacturers helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the world water treatment systems market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market - By Technology
- Water Softeners
- Filtration Methods
- Reverse Osmosis
- Distillation Systems
- Disinfection Methods
Market - By Application
Market - By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
- 3M Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Pentair PLC
- General Electric
- Watts Water Technologies Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Best Water Technology AG
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Culligan International Company
- Danaher Corporation