The Personal Care MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues, including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period April 15 to May 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the personal care industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest personal care innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the personal care industry in April and May 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's Summary of novel personal care launches focuses on a new unisex product that is claimed to tackle the specific hair and skincare needs of both men and women. Meanwhile, bar soap is encouraging consumers to try their luck with a new "gold coin" promotion, and fine spirits and perfume are coming together in a new fragrance launch.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A