The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from November 15, 2012 to December 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What have the key developments and trends been in the food industry in November and December 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's review of the latest innovations from the food industry looks at the launch of a liquid monk fruit extract, in a move that could see the ingredient gradually becoming a more significant player in the natural sweetener market. Meanwhile, there is further evidence of ready meal manufacturers using pacakging to target single consumers.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A