The Alcoholic Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from February 15 to March 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the alcoholic drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest alcoholic drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What were the key developments and trends in the alcoholic drinks industry in January and February 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's rundown of novel alcoholic drinks launches looks at how younger alcohol drinkers are being targeted by wine, beer, and spirits manufacturers through novel flavors and branding. Meanwhile, cucumber has emerged as a refreshing new player on the flavored alcoholic beverages scene.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A