Biogas is a fuel majorly processed from waste products, which acts as important substitute for conventional fuels. The global market for biogas equipment was valued at $3 Billion in 2010, with a CAGR of 19.4%, is expected to reach $8.6 Billion in the next five years.
The major drivers for growth of this market would be increasing awareness for environmental safety and excessive use of fuels. All over the world, 11 Billion tones of oil in fossil fuels are consumed with the consumption of crude oil at a rate of 4 billion tons per year.
High initial investment acts as main restraint for the progress of this market. An average Municipal Biogas plant may cost as much as $19000/kWe installed.
The major players in this market are AAT GmbH & Co, ADI Systems Inc, Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc, Biogas Technology Ltd, Biogen Greenfinch, Cargill Inc, Chevron Energy Solutions, Environmental Energy Engineering Co, Environmental Products & Technology Corp, Biotech Energy AG, General Electric Co, Siemens AG, Waste Energy Solutions LLC and others.
- This report gives a detailed analysis of market growth drivers and factors limiting market expansion.
- Provides a projection for next eight years by considering values for 2012 as reference
- Porter’s five forces and SWOT analysis would help in making strategic decisions
- Micro level analysis based on construction types, applications and geographies.
- A major source of information about market dynamics, competition and changing business trends
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Industrial Wastewater
- Agricultural Waste
- Landfill Gas
- Municipal Electricity Production
- On-site Electricity Production
- Transportation Fuel
- North America
- Companies, dealers and wholesalers in waste derived biogas market.
- Potential entrants interested in entering this market
- Experts and people involved in the development of components used in this market.
- Environmental NGOs and social organizations
- Academic and research institutes