Canadean's "VPK Packaging Group NV: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VPK Packaging Group NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VPK Packaging Group NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VPK Packaging Group NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VPK Packaging Group NV (VPK Packaging) develops and manufactures protective and logistical packaging solutions principally in the Western European market. The company manufactures various types of high quality papers for the production of tube-winding and corrugated board. It also manufactures and processes corrugated board for the logistical requirements of its customers. The company specializes in providing corrugated board in sheets. The company provides solid boards that find application in packaging of vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, foodstuffs and flowers. VPK Packaging offers cardboard cores and edge protectors, and spiral and parallel wound tubes for winding flexible products. VPK Packaging is headquartered in Aalst, Belgium.
Table Of Contents1 VPK Packaging Group NV
2 VPK Packaging Group NV - Key Employees
3 VPK Packaging Group NV - Major Products and Services
4 VPK Packaging Group NV - History
5 VPK Packaging Group NV - Company Statement
6 VPK Packaging Group NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 VPK Packaging Group NV - Head Office
6.2 VPK Packaging Group NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 VPK Packaging Group NV - Business Analysis
7.1 VPK Packaging Group NV - Company Overview
7.2 VPK Packaging Group NV - Business Description
8 VPK Packaging Group NV - SWOT Analysis
8.1 VPK Packaging Group NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 VPK Packaging Group NV - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Vertical Integration
8.2.2 Strength - Global Presence
8.2.3 Strength - Increasing Operational Performance
8.3 VPK Packaging Group NV - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Narrow Product Portfolio
8.4 VPK Packaging Group NV - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Business Expansion Initiatives
8.4.2 Opportunities - Rising Paper Packaging Demand in Germany
8.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Global Packaging Industry
8.5 VPK Packaging Group NV - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
8.5.2 Threats - Substitutes Gaining Ground
8.5.3 Threats - Regulatory Environment
9 VPK Packaging Group NV - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: VPK Packaging Group NV - Key Employees
Table 2: VPK Packaging Group NV - Major Products and Services
Table 3: VPK Packaging Group NV - History
Table 4: VPK Packaging Group NV - Subsidiaries
Table 5: VPK Packaging Group NV - LocationsList Of FiguresNA