Canadean's "Vorwerk and Co. KG: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vorwerk and Co. KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vorwerk and Co. KG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vorwerk and Co. KG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vorwerkand Co. KG (Vorwerk) is a diversified group involved in consumer products manufacturing and direct selling, facility management, and banking and investment businesses. The company's product portfolio includes house hold appliance, cosmetics, skin and body care products, and bank and leasing products. It offers these products under company-owned brands that include Kobold, Thermomix, Lux and Jafra. In addition, the company includes akf group, the Vorwerk carpet factories and the Verband der Deutschen Heimtextilien-Industry a German home textile industry as an associate company. Geographically, the company retails household appliances and cosmetics in 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North and South America, and Africa. The company is headquartered in Wuppertal, Germany.
Table Of Contents1 Vorwerk and Co. KG
2 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Key Employees
3 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Major Products and Services
4 Vorwerk and Co. KG - History
5 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Company Statement
6 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Head Office
6.2 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Business Analysis
7.1 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Company Overview
7.2 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Business Description
8 Vorwerk and Co. KG - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Vorwerk and Co. KG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
8.2.2 Strength - Direct Sales Business Model
8.2.3 Strength - Vertically Integrated Business Model
8.2.4 Strength - Steady Revenue Growth
8.3 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Narrow Product Portfolio
8.3.2 Weaknesses - Declining Operational Performance
8.4 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Popularity of Online Shopping
8.4.2 Opportunities - Expanding Retail Market in Europe
8.4.3 Opportunities - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
8.5 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Foreign Exchange Risks
8.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitor
9.2 Vorwerk and Co. KG - Ratio Definitions
9.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Vorwerk and Co. KG - Key Employees
Table 2: Vorwerk and Co. KG - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Vorwerk and Co. KG - History
Table 4: Vorwerk and Co. KG - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA