Canadean's "Vivarte S.A.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vivarte S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vivarte S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vivarte S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vivarte S.A. (Vivarte) is an in-store fashion products retailer based in France. The company retails footwear, clothing and accessories for men, women and children. It also offers leather goods including purses and wallets. The company offers a wide choice of products under various brands. The company offers its shoes under Accessories Diffusion, Andre, Besson, Cosmo Paris, Fosco, La Halle o Chaussures, Merkel, Minelli, Pataugas, San Marina, Maloles, and Cosmoparis banners; and clothing under Chevignon, Defi Mode, and Kookai banners. Geographically, it operates in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Latin and North America. Furthermore, it provides online retail services. Vivarte is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table Of Contents1 Vivarte S.A.
2 Vivarte S.A. - Key Employees
3 Vivarte S.A. - Major Products and Services
4 Vivarte S.A. - History
5 Vivarte S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Vivarte S.A. - Head Office
6 Vivarte S.A. - Business Analysis
6.1 Vivarte S.A. - Company Overview
6.2 Vivarte S.A. - Business Description
7 Vivarte S.A. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Vivarte S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Vivarte S.A. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Store Network
7.2.2 Strength - Diverse Business Operations
7.2.3 Strength - Multi Brand Portfolio
7.3 Vivarte S.A. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Retail Concepts
7.4 Vivarte S.A. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Private Labels Gaining Momentum
7.4.2 Opportunities - Expanding Retail Market in Europe
7.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Growth Initiatives
7.5 Vivarte S.A. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
7.5.2 Threats - Changes in Fashion Trends
7.5.3 Threats - Channel Switching
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Vivarte S.A. - Key Employees
Table 2: Vivarte S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Vivarte S.A. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA