Veterinary/animal vaccines are injected to animals to improve health conditions, increase production of livestock in economical way and prevent transmission of infectious diseases. These vaccines provide immunity against bacterial, viral, protozoal, and multicellular pathogens. Consequently, it prevents death of animals, loss of milk & meat, and economic losses of owners. It also helps in prevention of animal to human transmission of infectious diseases.
Increase in livestock and instances of disease and incidence of zoonotic diseases drive growth of the world veterinary/animal vaccines market. In addition, emergence of new types of vaccines supplements the growth. Rising maintenance costs for storage of vaccines and increasing prices of meat are hindering the growth of the market. Technological advancements such as DNA vaccines and awareness of animal health in emerging economies would present tremendous opportunities.
The world veterinary/animal vaccines market is segmented based on product, diseases, technology, and regions. The product segment is further classified into livestock, companion, poultry, equine, and porcine. On the basis of diseases, the market is further categorized into rabies, distemper, foot and mouth, gumboro, swine and avian influenza, and strangles. Technologies covered in the report include live attenuated, DNA, and inactivated. The market is divided based on geography into North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Bayer Healthcare, Bioniche Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Animal Health, Elanco Animal Health, Heska Corporation, Merck Animal Healthcare, Zoetis, Merial Inc., and Virbac. Agreements, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, expansions, and others are some of the key strategies adopted by these companies to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world veterinary/animal vaccines market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world veterinary/animal vaccines market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world veterinary/animal vaccines market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world veterinary/animal vaccines market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Product
- By Technology
- By Disease
- Foot and Mouth
- Swine and Avian Influenza
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bioniche Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Animal Health
- Elanco Animal Health
- Heska Corporation
- Merck Animal Healthcare
- Merial Inc.