The report presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Canadean travel intermediaries market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Travel Intermediaries (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Travel Intermediariess extensive market research covering the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Canadean. United States provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the travel intermediaries market in Canadean. It is an essential tool for companies active across Canadean travel and tourism value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
United States provides you with the following:
- Travel Intermediaries Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Travel Intermediaries Companies
- Latest travel and tourism Industry News.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the travel intermediaries market in Canadean.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Canadean Travel Intermediaries.
Table Of Contents1 Travel Intermediaries - Highlights
2 Leading Companies
2.1 Viad Corp
2.2 Gray Line of New Orleans Inc
2.3 Travel Store, Inc.
2.4 Carnival Corporation and plc
2.5 Orbitz Worldwide, Inc.
2.6 Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
2.7 Expedia, Inc.
3 Latest News
3.1 Al-Futtaim Travel reaffirms commitment to Travelport with online expansion
3.2 The Priceline Group and Hotel Urbano sign strategic partnership
3.3 Travelport and Rail Europe unveil enriched ticketing solution
3.4 TripAdvisor enters into agreement to acquire Viator
3.5 Porter Airlines and Travelport Extend Full Content Agreement
3.6 Air Tickets to implement Travelport Net Fare Manager
3.7 Air Tickets to implement Travelport Net Fare ManagerList Of TablesTable 1: Revenue: by Product (US$ M), 2009-2019
Table 2: Revenue Size and Growth, 2009-2019
Table 3: Revenue Share, 2009-2019List Of FiguresFigure 1: Revenue: by Product (US$ M)
Figure 2: Revenue Size and Growth
Figure 3: Revenue Share