UK Foodservice Forecaster features the current and forecasted out-of-home food and drink retail market values in the UK across 40 product categories in four major profit channels: 1)Full Service Restaurants 2) Quick Service Restaurants, Takeaways andamp; Casual Dining 3) Pubs andamp; Bars 4) Branded Coffee Shops. Data for this interactive model is sourced from Datamonitor Consumer's UK Foodservice Datapack.
- This dashboard can help to understand future sales dynamics of foodservice in the UK, to support strategic decision-making and market entry planning.
- Users can view and analyze data using filters such as channel, industry, market, and category to view data most relevant to their target market.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the retail market values of a particular product category in a particular profit channel in the UK?
- Which profit channel in the UK will see the fastest growth for a particular product category in future?
- What is the profit channel distribution of market values of a particular category in the UK?
- How per-capita-expenditure on a particular product category will develop in the coming years?
Carbonated soft drinks are gaining momentum in pubs andamp; bars, while full service restaurants will record an increasing per capita expenditure on vegetarian dishes in the UK in coming years. Salad will soon outpace non-frozen desserts in the quick service restaurants, and branded coffee shops will be selling less tea in 2019 than at present in the UK.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A