Canadeans Triskalia: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Triskalia
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Triskalia for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Triskalia
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Triskalia is an agricultural cooperative represented by farmers. The company primarily involves in farming, agribusiness and distribution. Its product portfolio includes dairy products, eggs, beef, poultry, pork, and fresh and frozen vegetables. It involves in production and collection of crop and livestock. Its product portfolio comprises cereals such as wheat, corn, and triticale; oilseed crops including rapeseed, protein peas, and sunflower and buckwheat. These products are marketed under Paysan Breton, Reglait, Gelagri, Valtero, Ronsard and Prince de Bretagne brands. Triskalia also operates retail outlets and involves in business to business distribution. The company operates through commercial and industrial sites. Triskalia is headquartered in Landerneau, France.
Table Of Contents1 Triskalia
2 Triskalia - Key Employees
3 Triskalia - Major Products and Services
4 Triskalia - History
5 Triskalia - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Triskalia - Head Office
5.2 Triskalia - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Triskalia - Business Analysis
6.1 Triskalia - Company Overview
6.2 Triskalia - Business Description
7 Triskalia - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Triskalia - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Triskalia - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Decentralized Co-operative Organization
7.2.2 Strength - Comprehensive Product and Service Portfolio
7.2.3 Strength - Extensive Research Capacity
7.3 Triskalia - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on France
7.4 Triskalia - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Agricultural Commodities Sector
7.4.2 Opportunities - Improving Meat Consumption in EU Countries
7.4.3 Opportunities - Rising Demand for Dairy Products
7.5 Triskalia - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.2 Threats - Threat from Animal Diseases
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Triskalia - Key Employees
Table 2: Triskalia - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Triskalia - History
Table 4: Triskalia - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Triskalia - LocationsList Of FiguresNA