This report analyzes how the Sterilized Society sub-trend is shaping the consumer and innovation landscape. Better-informed consumers are demanding greater innovation in products that can assist them in their quest for improved hygiene and cleanliness, and an increasingly sterile living environment.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation opportunities that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for Sterilized Society can be met.
- Study examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, pet care, and retail spaces.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the Sterilized Society sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- To what extent do global consumers seek products and ingredients aligned with Sterilized Society across the major consumer goods sectors and why?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Sterilized Society sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
Rising health-attentiveness and awareness of infectious disease globally is driving increased obsession with hygiene. Concern about the spread of infectious disease has risen from 51% in 2012 to 63% in 2014.
Society's obsession with hygiene out-of-home is a relatively new concept, highlighted by the fact that 18-34 year olds are more concerned about maintaining hygiene (e.g. clean hands) outside the home than people of older generations. This creates growing demand for on-the-go hygiene such as hand sanitizers.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A