This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Sri Lankan Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories.
- The Haircare market in Sri Lanka is a high growth market supported by the increasing number of middle class consumers
- Beauty, Health, Individualism, and Value for Money are the leading motivators for Haircare products use among Sri Lankan consumers
- Male consumers are opting for products that are targeted specifically at men
- Growing awareness of the benefits of using Haircare products such as Shampoos is driving market growth among the rural population
- Shampoo is the largest category by value, and is the fastest growing category of the sector
Rising disposable income, supported by increasing consumer consciousness about appearance and grooming, and extensive promotional activities, is resulting in the high growth of the Sri Lankan Haircare market. Increasing use of Shampoos in rural areas, in addition to increasing frequency of use among the urban population, has resulted in it being the largest and fastest growing category.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Haircare sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
-Macro economic analysis
-Overall value- volume analysis
-Value- volume analysis by categories
-Market share analysis
- Leading retailers and Key distribution formats
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA