This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Bangladesh Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories and their packaging.
- Bangladesh has one of the smallest shares of modern retail in the world. The market penetration of modern retail is less than 1% of the overall Bangladesh retail market.
- Urbanization in Bangladesh is gradual and is dependent on the political and economic stability
- As convenience is important to the Bangladeshi consumer, many small neighborhood and road side stores exist. Brands need to ensure the availability of Haircare Products in these stores.
- Bangladeshis are focused on light-on-scalp Haircare products that protect hair from pollution, humidity, and damage due to chemicals used in Shampoos, which is leading to the growth of natural Haircare products.
- Hair Oil is the leading category by value in Bangladesh, recording a robust growth rate of 7.9%.
Bangladesh has a high proportion of rural population that shop at the numerous small road side shops. Therefore, it becomes crucial to reach out to the masses in rural areas with an enhanced distribution system and aggressive marketing. Additionally, Hair Oil and Shampoo constitute majority of the market and to further penetrate into rural Bangladesh, companies need to launch branded mini pack sized bottles of Shampoo and Hair Oil.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Bangladesh Haircare sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
-Macro economic analysis
-Overall value- volume analysis
-Value- volume analysis by categories
-Market share analysis
- Leading retailers and Key distribution formats
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA