This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Romanian Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
- The Dairy Food market in Romania offers high growth opportunities for manufacturers to innovate and introduce new products in the market.
- Yogurt is the fastest-growing category, although the overall market is driven by Milk and Cheese.
- Though a majority of Romanian consumers prefer value-for-money options, there is a niche market for healthy, indulgent Dairy products.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, followed by Convenience Stores, are the preferred retail channels for Dairy food purchases.
- There is a growing preference for processed and packaged Dairy food over loose and unpackaged ones. Products with added health benefits and Dairy Snacks are expected to gain in popularity.
- Several government initiatives and promotional campaigns are expected to further consolidate the Romanian Dairy food market.
Recovering economy, positive consumer sentiment and a large young population will provide growth opportunities to Dairy Food companies in Romania. The Dairy market in Romania will benefit from greater per capita consumption as a result of consumers' rising income level and demand for Dairy products with added health benefits. However, the key challenge for packaged Dairy food growth remains the strong competition from loose and unpackaged Dairy products.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Romanian Dairy food sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
-Macro economic analysis
-Overview -consumption habits
-Overall value -volume analysis
-Value -volume analysis by categories
-Market share analysis
-Private label vs national brand penetration
-Key distribution formats by categories
-Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA