The basic difference between transformer and transformerless UPS technologies is that one uses transformers while the other does not. Both technologies are capable of achieving quality and performance objectives such as availability, adaptability and maintainability. Although the large transformerless systems consist of small modular building blocks that make them lightweight and compact, they have high power delivery capability. Transformerless UPS modules are being increasingly adopted in various industries as these industries require a highly efficient UPS which is capable of performing substantially well in critical situations such as power failures. Transformerless UPS models could be a viable option for low power, small and medium business applications where achieving optimum performance isn’t as important as reducing the excessive space and weight constituted by the UPS. The aim of this report is to provide an insight into the global transformerless UPS market, with current and projected trends, and to carry out an in-depth analysis of the market’s potential. This report analyzes opportunities in developed and emerging economies so that companies can make strategic decisions and gain competitive edge. The major trends driving this market are the cost effectiveness, improved performance and reduced space requirements of the transformerless UPS.
Analysis in the report is conducted by industry, applications and geography. The industry segment includes ITES, BFSI, hospitality industry, SME and others. The application segment comprises of uninterrupted power supply, outdoor application and others. Based on geography, the global transformerless UPS market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global transformerless UPS market, with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Detailed analysis of drivers and restraints of the transformerless UPS market has been conducted
- Porter’s Five Force model and SWOT analysis would facilitate stakeholders in making strategic decisions by providing them with insights about current market conditions and important factors which affect market growth
- Key market players and their strategies have been discussed in the report in order to help understand the competitive landscape of the market
- Market segmentation has been conducted based on applications, technologies, and geographic locations, which would assist companies in deciding on the segments of importance
- Analysis of the current market scenario as well as future estimations through 2013-2020 would assist the stakeholders in understanding the future prospects of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Outdoor Use
MARKET BY INDUSTRY
- Hospitality Industry
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America