Today, thermal interface material market has witnessed a significant growth owing to an increasing need for thermal management. Furthermore, thermal management is required to keep the electronic equipment operating smoothly. Besides this, the industry is likely to grow exceptionally worldwide owing to the rising consumption volume. Moreover, the Asia Pacific and North American region are witnessing greater need for thermal management in the medical device industry.
The demand for faster as well as highly sophisticated electronic devices has played a vital role in driving the thermal interface market. In addition, need for energy efficient lighting is driving the market worldwide. Besides this, electrification of the transportation sector is likely to create greater opportunities worldwide. Demand for highly improved and seamless connectivity would also keep the future of the market robust.
The thermal interface material market is segmented based on application, type and regions. The applications assessed during the study are computers, telecom, medical devices, industrial machinery, consumer durables, and automotive electronics. The types covered in the market research report are greases and adhesives, tapes and films, gap fillers, metallic TIMs, and PCM. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA are likely to witness tremendous growth.The key market players active in the thermal interface material market are Indium Corporation, Wakefield-Vette, Inc., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Zalman Tech Co., Ltd., Laird Technologies, Dow Corning, Honeywell International and 3M Company
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBy Application
- Medical Devices
- Industrial Machinery
- Consumer Durables
- Automotive Electronics
- Greases and Adhesives
- Tapes and Films
- Gap Fillers Metallic TIMs
- North America
- Indium Corporation
- Wakefield-Vette, Inc.
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Zalman Tech Co., Ltd.
- Laird Technologies
- Dow Corning
- Honeywell International
- 3M Company