This Hot Topic report unpicks the trends behind the growth of frozen yogurt, from the key drivers to the possible routes for success. It also identifies the strategies put in place by ice cream processors to regain market share lost to frozen yogurt's momentum.
- Gain understanding of the frozen yogurt sector.
- Access different strategies to unlock the potential of frozen yogurt off-trade.
- See real-world examples that can inspire innovation in frozen yogurt.
Reasons To Buy
- Why has frozen yogurt stolen market share from the ice cream segment?
- How have ice cream manufacturers responded to the threat?
- How can frozen yogurt processors maintain their momentum?
The frozen dessert category has experienced significant development over the past years, influenced by consumers' shift towards healthy options. In particular, frozen yogurt's appeal lies in the healthy halo usually associated with yogurt in individuals' minds.
In terms of market value, the US frozen yogurt sector is expected to grow by 2.41% against only 1.18% for ice cream (CAGR 2013-18) The positive prospects of the market have pushed FMCG manufacturers (both in the US and abroad) to transfer the success of frozen yogurt franchises into supermarket aisles.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A