The pursuit of Health andamp; Wellness is one of the most powerful drivers of consumers' product choices. This presentation explores what Health andamp; Wellness means to consumers in the Asia Pacific region, and what juice manufacturers need to do to help consumers to realize their health goals.
- Understand how consumers define Health andamp; Wellness and how this can be applied to new juice products and marketing.
- Gain unique consumer insight from six Asia Pacific countries that reveals how consumers are trying to make healthier food and drink choices.
- Draw inspiration from best-in-class examples of juice innovation from the Asia Pacific region and around the world.
Reasons To Buy
- What are some of the most compelling health claims that juice products can make?
- How can the juice industry address the changing needs of aging populations?
- In what ways can juice packaging reinforce health credentials?
The concept of "wellness" is not merely confined to issues such as diet and nutrition. Consumers associate wellness with a range of factors including living a more sustainable lifestyle and trying new experiences, in what represents a more holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
The growing interest in food and drinks that address specific health concerns reflects consumers' willingness to take more responsibility for improving their health via the food and drink choices they make.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A