Canadeans The Ferrero Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about The Ferrero Group
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about The Ferrero Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of The Ferrero Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Ferrero Group (Ferrero) is a manufacturer and distributor of chocolates and other confectionary products. The companys product portfolio includes chocolates, cream spreads, sugar confectionery and drinks. It offers products under various brands including Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Mon Chéri, Nutella, Kinder Surprise, Kinder Chocolate, Kinder Bueno, Kinder Pinguì and Tic Tac. The company offers breath mints under its Tic Tac brand. It also produces chocolate-covered snacks, coconuts covered chocolates, cakes, wafers candy bars, and chocolate egg under Kinder brand. The company operates as a subsidiary of Ferrero International S.A. and operates through various subsidiaries locatedglobally. Ferrero is headquartered in Alba, Italy.
Table Of Contents1 The Ferrero Group
2 The Ferrero Group - Key Employees
3 The Ferrero Group - Major Products and Services
4 The Ferrero Group - History
5 The Ferrero Group - Company Statement
6 The Ferrero Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 The Ferrero Group - Head Office
6.2 The Ferrero Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 The Ferrero Group - Business Analysis
7.1 The Ferrero Group - Company Overview
7.2 The Ferrero Group - Business Description
8 The Ferrero Group - SWOT Analysis
8.1 The Ferrero Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 The Ferrero Group - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Financial Performance
8.2.2 Strength - Strong Production Capabilities
8.2.3 Strength - Focus on Sustainability
8.3 The Ferrero Group - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
8.4 The Ferrero Group - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Improving Economies
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Confectionery Market in India
8.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Acquisitions
8.5 The Ferrero Group - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.2 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.5.3 Threats - Raw Material Prices
9 The Ferrero Group - Recent Developments
10.2 The Ferrero Group - Ratio Definitions
10.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: The Ferrero Group - Key Employees
Table 2: The Ferrero Group - Major Products and Services
Table 3: The Ferrero Group - History
Table 4: The Ferrero Group - Subsidiaries
Table 5: The Ferrero Group - LocationsList Of FiguresNA