Canadeans Tempo Beverages Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tempo Beverages Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Tempo Beverages Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Tempo Beverages Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tempo Beverages Ltd. (Tempo) manufactures, imports, sells and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The company offers beer, flavored alcoholic beverages, alcoholic cider, wines and spirits, vodka and whiskey. Tempo also offers a wide range of soft drink including energy drinks, fruit juice, iced tea, malt beer, bottled water, bottled mineral and sparkling water, and among others. Its major brands include Goldstar, Nesher, Heineken, Paulaner, Samuel Adams, Maccabee, Murphys Irish Stout, San Pellegrino, Glenlivet, Ricard, Cider HaGalil, and among others. It also operates as a franchisee of several Pepsi brands including Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Seven up and Mirinda. Tempo is headquartered in Netanya, Israel.
Table Of Contents1 Tempo Beverages Ltd.
2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees
3 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - History
6 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Head Office
6.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Business Analysis
7.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Company Overview
7.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Business Description
8 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Broad Customer Base
8.2.2 Strength - Strong Brand Portfolio
8.2.3 Strength - Strategic Agreements
8.3 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Legal proceedings
8.3.2 Weaknesses - Declining Revenue
8.4 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - New Product Launches
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growth in Soft Drink Consumption
8.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook of the Beer Market
8.5 Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Manpower in the EU
8.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.3 Threats - Stringent Governmental Regulations
9.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees
Table 2: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - History
Table 5: Tempo Beverages Ltd. - SubsidiariesList Of Figures